This server costs me real money (50$/month | 600$/year) but for you.. it's just free! silly right?
(as usual: donations are highly appreciated while not required)
You will find 2 types of files here:
- ISO files (non-persistent)
- ZIP files (persistent and obviously needed to be extracted before you can use them)
1. Download the latest ZIP and extract it
2. Install FWUL on an USB stick which is AT LEAST 16 GB * (see the note at bottom) !
3. Boot from the FWUL USB stick
4. when you see the FWUL boot menu: Select the one with persistent mode
5. Change language, install whatever u want
6. reboot & repeat step 4
7. enjoy the persistent mode ;)
* The persistent ZIPs REQUIRE at least a 8, 16 or 32 GB USB stick and all data on the stick get lost! If you use a smaller stick it will FAIL. Using a bigger stick will not harm anything though (but the rest of the stick is unusable until re-formatted).
Givin' feedback:Reports have to be posted in the FWUL thread!!
When you have an issue, please report at least the following:
1. exact version tried (filename or by looking into the file: /etc/fwul_release)
2. For boot issues the boot mode:
- UEFI boot mode (black background only)
- BIOS boot mode (Arch background shown)
3. error messages (if any) either as a screenshot or photo
4. VirtualBox mode or running from an USB or DVD